Any Metal. Any Size. Cut and Ready Fast!
Any Metal. Any Size. Cut and Ready Fast!
Dayton Ohio's #1 source for metal.
Our product is metal. Our business is service. Any metal, cut & ready fast!
No minimum order size. No hassles. No broken promises.
Metal Supermarkets strives to ensure the safety of our customers, staff and their families.
We have opened our store to customers, but are continuing to exercise social distancing. We will still provide delivery service and remain available for curbside pick-up. Please call when you arrive and we will bring your order to your vehicle.
Thank you for your understanding.
At Metal Supermarkets Dayton, we guarantee the highest quality products and services with every order. Taking exceptional care with every request is not only our policy, it’s our promise.
As the world’s largest supplier of small-quantity metals, we have over 8,000 products, shapes and grades in stock, with competitive prices and value-added services such as same-day pickup or local delivery. Turn to us for all of your metal needs – our metal experts are ready to help you find what you want when you need it.
We carry all metal types: hot-rolled steel, cold-rolled steel, aluminum, stainless steel, alloy steel, brass, bronze, copper, galvanized steel, tool steel and more. Available in bar, tube, sheet, plate, structural, rare/exotic metals and more.
Metal Supermarkets Dayton services the entire Dayton Area including: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Clayton, Dayton, Englewood, Fairborn, Germantown, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Moriane, Oakwood, Riverside, Springfield, Tipp City, Trotwood, Troy, Vandalia, West Carrollton, Xenia, Yellow Springs
We always cut your order to your exact dimensions, so you never have to order more than you need.
Cash, debit and credit cards accepted. Commercial customers may request credit terms.
Request a quote to get the metal you need, cut-to-size and ready fast!
Give us a call to find out how we can help with your next project. Nobody cuts it like we do!
Find out why over 60,000 customers rely on Metal Supermarkets. Contact us today!
Come Meet the Metal Supermarkets Dayton Team!
Customer Service RepresentativeHave you always had a natural way with people? Are you good with your hands? Do you think “yes” before “no?” Are you solutions driven and take pride in customer service? These traits could make you the perfect fit for a job with variety and great compensation as part of a rapidly expanding organization.
Metal Supermarkets is the world’s largest supplier of small-quantity metals with stores across the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. We sell a variety of metal products and cutting services to businesses and consumers. Our customers love us because of our outstanding customer service. We’re fast, friendly, convenient, knowledgeable, and we’re passionate about service.
WHY JOIN THE METAL SUPERMARKETS TEAM?
We offer competitive wages, opportunities for wage increases, standard work hours – no shift work here, monthly team bonuses, comprehensive training, health care benefits, and annual salary reviews. We’ve built a strong team culture. Turnover is low because our staff love the camaraderie, the environment and the work.
Learn more about Metal Supermarkets
POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Your primary responsibility will be to address the service needs of Metal Supermarkets’ customers. You’ll spend the day on your feet, moving between our customer service counter, the office, and the shop floor. Orders and inquiries are received via phone, email and walk-ins. You’ll consult with trade professionals and do-it-your-selfers, assisting in their material needs and working to find solutions.
Your people skills will make customers feel welcome, validated and well-served. When a customer leaves, they leave with their orders, confident and satisfied knowing their experience with Metal Supermarkets was a positive one. It will take strong multi-tasking skills and attention to detail as you juggle several demands at once. We’ll train you in operating our machines and working with different metals. If you’re customer focused, passionate about service and customer satisfaction, have a positive attitude, solutions driven and motivated to learn, we can teach you the rest.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? THE RIGHT FIT!
- POSITIVE INTERACTIVE / PEOPLE SKILLS – People friendly. You love to help and work with the public
- CUSTOMER ORIENTED – Patient; empathic; providing excellent service and solutions to our customers
- THINKS “YES” BEFORE “NO” – Positive attitude and solutions driven
- MOTIVATION & ENTHUSIASM – Love to work in a fast-paced environment
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL – Meticulous. You understand details make a difference
- ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS – With multiple projects on the go, you are able to stay organized to serve customers quickly and efficiently
- TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS – Multiple customer and order timelines. You know how to keep on schedule
- PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITIES – Confidence with troubleshooting, investigating and providing solutions
- ADAPTABILITY – Flexibility to respond to a variety of situations and requests
- Provide consistent, superior customer service, ensuring all customer needs and requests are identified and addressed, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction at all times
- Acknowledge and respond in a timely fashion to all order requests, submitted quotes and delivery follow-up
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Recognize opportunities to generate sales leads and new customer development
- Support the achievement of sales/budget targets, which includes maintaining stock control and gross margins while managing cost budgets
- Entering and updating customer information into our Point of Sale software, as needed
- Accepting cash and taking credit/debit card payments
- Minimum one year of proven customer service experience
- Computer skills such as MS office, etc. a definite asset
- Clear communication and effective listening skills
- Exceptional telephone skills and etiquette
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong math skills; mathematically inclined
POSITION: Permanent Full Time
HOURS: Regular business hours Monday to Friday
Metal Supermarkets Dayton
2310 S Edwin C. Moses Blvd.
Dayton, OH 45417
Our customers are saying...
“ Always have what I need. ”
“ Worked with Tim? Was great to work with, an Asset to your company. ”
“ Our local location has a great selection and can have you out the door and loaded with what you need in a very reasonable amount of time. ”
“ Excellent follow up on various quotes. ”
“ Prompt service Cutting as needed. ”
“ Good people. ”