Your #1 Source for Metal in Fort Lauderdale.
Metal Supermarkets Fort Lauderdale offers services in Spanish (Se Habla Español) and in Portuguese (Falamos Portugues)
Metal Supermarkets strives to ensure the safety of our customers, staff and their families.
Until further notice, we will only be operating via phone or email sales. While we operate under these conditions, we will still provide delivery service and are available for curbside pick-up.
Please call when you arrive and we will bring your order to your vehicle.
Thank you for your understanding.
Metal Supermarkets Fort Lauderdale is located off West Oakland Park Blvd in Oakland Park. We carry a wide variety of metals that can be cut to any shape or size.
At Metal Supermarkets Fort Lauderdale, we guarantee the highest quality products and services with every order. Taking exceptional care with every request is not only our policy, it’s our promise.
As the world’s largest supplier of small-quantity metals, we have over 8,000 products, shapes and grades in stock, with competitive prices and value-added services such as same-day pickup or local delivery. Turn to us for all of your metal needs – our metal experts are ready to help you find what you want when you need it.
We carry all metal types: hot-rolled steel, cold-rolled steel, aluminum, stainless steel, alloy steel, brass, bronze, copper, galvanized steel, tool steel and more. Available in bar, tube, sheet, plate, structural, rare/exotic metals and more.
We always cut your order to your exact dimensions, so you never have to order more than you need.
Cash, debit and credit cards accepted. Commercial customers may request credit terms.
Request a quote to get the metal you need, cut-to-size and ready fast!
Give us a call to find out how we can help with your next project. Nobody cuts it like we do!
Find out why over 60,000 customers rely on Metal Supermarkets. Contact us today!
Inside Sales RepresentativeHave you always had a natural way with people? Are you good with your hands? Do you think “yes” before “no?” Are you solutions driven and take pride in customer service? These traits could make you the perfect fit for a job with variety and great compensation as part of a rapidly expanding organization.
Metal Supermarkets is the world’s largest supplier of small-quantity metals with stores across the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. We sell a variety of metal products and cutting services to businesses and consumers. Our customers love us because of our outstanding customer service. We’re fast, friendly, convenient, knowledgeable, and we’re passionate about service.
WHY JOIN THE METAL SUPERMARKETS TEAM?
We offer competitive wages, opportunities for wage increases, standard work hours – no shift work here, monthly team bonuses, comprehensive training, health care benefits, and annual salary reviews. We’ve built a strong team culture. Turnover is low because our staff love the camaraderie, the environment and the work.
Learn more about Metal Supermarkets
POSITION: INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Your primary responsibility will be to address the service needs of Metal Supermarkets’ customers, interacting through a variety of communication tools, including telephone, email, social media and in-person business. You will be responsible for in-store sales and customer service, business development, as well as aggressively pursuing new customers promoting our products and services.
The ideal candidate understands and supports sales targets, is solutions driven and conducts him/herself in a professional, friendly manner. You foster a team attitude aimed at maintaining effective customer relations.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? THE RIGHT FIT!
- POSITIVE INTERACTIVE / PEOPLE SKILLS – You love to help & work with the public
- CUSTOMER FOCUSED – You quickly understand the needs of others
- JUST SAY YES ATTITUDE – You have a positive, solutions driven attitude
- MOTIVATION & ENTHUSIASM – You love to keep busy
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL – You understand details make a difference
- ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS – You know where to find just what you’re looking for
- TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS – You are able to move between multiple tasks quickly & effortlessly
- PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITIES – You have the answers, and if not, you seek to find them
- Provide consistent, superior customer service; ensuring all customer needs are identified and addressed; maintaining a high customer satisfaction at all times
- Acknowledge and respond to web and email submitted quotes requests
- Develop and manage relations with key accounts, including quote follow up
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Manage quotes, quote follow up and customer service to build a repeat customer base
- Assist Customer Service with walk ins and order preparations during peak periods
- New account research and prospecting; outbound prospecting and warm calling as assigned
- Review and monitor dormant customers, following up when necessary
- Receive, identify and stock incoming materials as per receiving procedures
- Achieve sales and budget targets through inventory control; gross margins and budget management
- Sales Acumen
- At least one year of proven customer service experience
- Computer skills, such as MS office, etc., a definite asset
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Exceptional telephone skills and etiquette
- Exceptional communication and listening skills
- Strong math skills; mathematically inclined
POSITION: Permanent Full Time
HOURS: Regular business hours Monday to Friday
Metal Supermarkets Fort Lauderdale
2210 NW 29th Street,
Oakland Park, FL
Our customers are saying...
“ I drive down from Coral Springs to get the steel I need. ”
“ Not only were they quick to fill my order but the price is wonderful. ”
“ Metal Supermarkets Ft. ”
“ Great service, very communicative and helped us tremendously. ”
“ Very polite, helpful, and knowledgeable staff. ”
“ Large selection. ”